* Executes a trade on a supported DEX. Only callable by the SetToken's manager.
* @dev Although the SetToken units are passed in for the send and receive quantities, the total quantity
* sent and received is the quantity of SetToken units multiplied by the SetToken totalSupply.
* @param _setToken Instance of the SetToken to trade
* @param _exchangeName Human readable name of the exchange in the integrations registry
* @param _sendToken Address of the token to be sent to the exchange
* @param _sendQuantity Units of token in SetToken sent to the exchange
* @param _receiveToken Address of the token that will be received from the exchange
* @param _minReceiveQuantity Min units of token in SetToken to be received from the exchange
* @param _data Arbitrary bytes to be used to construct trade call data
string memory _exchangeName,