Redeem Legacy Set
For this section, we’ll be using the RebalancingSetIssuanceModule smart contract to manually sell an ETH20SMACO Set. Redeeming a Set is the process of reclaiming a Set’s underlying components tokens back into your wallet. You can apply the following steps to any Protocol V1 Set.
- 2.At the top of this box, you will see a Write Contract Connect to Web3 field — click Connect to Web3 and approve the MetaMask prompt (if it appears) then click OK on the pop-up window. Once connected, the dot next to Write Contract will turn green
- 3.In the redeemRebalancingSet window pane, enter the address of the Set that you want to redeem into the _rebalancingSetAddress (address) field. For this example, we’ll use the ETH20SMACO address ( 0x9ea463Ec4cE9E9E5bc9cFd0187C4Ac3a70DD951D)
- 4.In the _rebalancingSetQuantity (uint256) field, enter the amount of ETH20SMACO Set that you would like to mint followed by 18 zeros (for example, 1000000000000000000 means 1 ETH20SMACO Set). All Sets have 18 decimal places, so you can assume issuance amounts will be the amount you want to issue times 10**18.
- 5.Enter true into the _keepChangeInVault (bool) field. This is to keep the collateral Set dust (fractions of a cent) from spamming your wallet. You will always be able to withdraw the dust anytime.
- 6.Click Write
- 7.Your ETH20SMACO Sets will be unwrapped and the underlying assets will now be transferred to the address you used to make the transaction.